The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing, lead generation, and marketing support. You will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns, have a creative skillset, and brainstorm new initiatives.
You are a self motivated Creative Director / Content Manager to be one of the first out of many new recruits that'll join LAZYROLLING the coming year. You will initiate a creative strategy on how we display ourselves online, create production briefs and consistently ensure that our marketing constantly has new video and photo content.
You are a highly flexible and result-driven person that approaches projects with a creative mindset. And since we're in the early stage of building our team, the job will come with a lot of responsibilities and a lot of possibilities to become a key employee as we continue to grow.
- Act as social media strategist and marketing coordinator.
- Write production briefs.
- Assist and create high-quality motion marketing assets. (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google etc)
- Manage and improve online content
- Produce image content
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Optimize the communication, branding, marketing material, and newsletters etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Photography/video and retouch/editing skills
- Demonstrable practical experience in designing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Understanding of how to create and work within the brand’s guidelines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver digital marketing assets; social media ads, website content, display banners etc
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- 2-3 years experience in marketing/brand management from e-commerce business or similar.
- Experience in producing social media ads
- Experience working with CMS such as Shopify or similar
- Flexible working hours / remote working
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Send your letter, CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
A plus if you can provide a link or portfolio of previous content or campaigns you've created.
We will only get back to you if we would like to continue with an interview.
Sincerely Daniel Linder, CEO.